All forms listed below must be completed and signed by a legal guardian in order to register a new student:

Request for School Records Authorization 
Enrollment Packet 
Class Size Limits
2018-19 Publishing Permission Form
Student Residence Verification Form 

Free and Reduced Lunch Application (if applicable)
*The free and reduced lunch application can be found on our district website under food services. 

To register at EVMS you will need to provide the following information/documentation:

  1. Residence Verification: All students new to EVSD are required to have proof of residence in the form of a lease agreement, mortgage agreement or utility bill. Students who have withdrawn and plan to re-enroll will be required to have proof of residence.
  2. Immunizations: Washington state law requires student's immunization records be updated and transferred to our official form. If an unofficial copy of your student's immunization record is not in your possession, we can request a faxed copy from the previous school for your convenience in transferring the information onto the Washington State immunization form.
  3. Special Services Placement: At the time of registration and prior to placement in classes students need to have their current IEP (Evaluation Report requested but not required) reviewed by the EVSD school psychologist. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.